DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL USERS
The new COLORSTAR 3000 is not just a Color Analyser but also a Densitometer - for films as well as test prints. When you are using it as an analyser, you will appreciate the unique automatic calibration. And, a single calibration is valid for almost every type of film. Different papers, styles or tastes can be stored in its 100 program channels.
A Master channel accounts for and corrects process variations. The analyser averages the color and density of up to 8 test points. Exposure time is measured automatically. Operation is simple: Just extinguish the colors of the star. Control everything with only 6 keys, internally illuminated in yellow safelight. The keyboard is not space consuming. It is less than half of the size of an A4 sheet.
THE SPOT PROBE OFFERS
- 4 mm Spot measuring.
- 6 mm Spot measuring.
- Semi-integrated measuring with the probe diffuser.
- Fully integrated readings, using a lens diffuser (supplied).
- Insertion of Test prints for Density test.
Optionally available probes
Click here if you want to know about the accessories for the Colorstar 3000.
- MicroProbe measuring.
- 1 mm Pencil Probe accessories for Slide Duplicators.
- Daylight set for color temperature balancing.
- Spot Probe for B&W, variable contrast papers. This measures the contrast grade and the correct exposure time for any contrast filter, eliminating the need for a special varicontrast enlarger.
- Easel Probes, for even more ease and efficiency. For color, and for B&W, variable contrast papers. When time equals money, these Easel Probes repay their investment quickly.
SPECIFICATIONS· Exposure timer 0.1 - 999 seconds · Counts down and is interruptable · Acoustic signal · Footswitch connector · Slope correction in 8 steps · Simultaneous analysis of all 3 colors plus exposure time · For color negatives, transparencies and B/W · Averaging and referencing of measurements · 100 program channels plus 3 Master channels, one for each paper type · Log Density, LogY, LogM, LogC ranges -.99 to +9.99 · B&W Paper Grade indication 0 - 5 in steps of 0.5 · Temperature display in Celsius · Auto Lamp-off after 5 minutes · For 100/120 or 200/240 V, 50-60 Hz · Power cons. 6 VA · Enlarger max. 600 VA · Optional Safelight wire
Dimensions: Analyser 155x165x63 mm. Spot Probe 76x76x23mm.
Accessories: · Attachments for integral, semi-integrated and spot reading 4 and 6 mm · Test negatives and transparencies · Instruction manual · Carrying case 32x29x10.5 cm.